Probate Court Nightmares: It Is Likely they’ll Litigate, liquidate, Isolate, Medicate, Steal The Estate, and Not Hesitate!
July 8, 2015 by Robin
Probate Court Nightmares:
Advocates from Face us and Coffergroup are speaking for Fraud Squad Conference in Denver July 10, 11, 12th.
When preparing your estate there are many things to keep in mind. There is no guarantee you will not end up in Probate even with a will or trust. Here are some problems you can face:
Losing your entire property, assets, retirement money and loved ones. Attorneys in Probate Court will Litigate, Liquidate, Isolate, Medicate, Steal the Estate, and NOT HESITATE!
- Your Trust or Will can be broken by a Judge. They can and will appoint a Trustee to manage your trust.
- Court officials like to continue the family fight. More arguing means they continue to get paid from your trust or retirement money.
- You can become a Ward to the State without medical documentation.
- Never Trust any attorney when they say “I got your back.” What they mean is “I got your back pocket.”
- Your family can be evicted from your home by a Trustee who will sell your property.
- Probate Court will rewrite your Trust. Your parent’s wishes are void, and heirs will receive no inheritance.
- Probate Court Officials do not care for your family members. They can get restraining orders on you so you can never see your loved ones again.
- You are likely to spend thousands of dollars defending what used to be yours.
- Never think your retirement money, Will, Trust, Bank account, Business, or financial instrument is safe!
- If you become a Ward to the State you lose your civil rights and voice. You pay a Legal Guardian, Guardian ad Litem, Court Attorney, Trustee, conservator, and it will not be your choice. A trustee, conservator, or court fiduciary will hand out your money.
- Court Officials will drain your Trust or Retirement money to put you on Medicaid, food stamps and long term care.
- You will be charged hundreds of dollars an hour by the Fiduciary to ask them to pay bills, rent, medical bills, medical supplies and often be denied or delayed. No guarantees.
- Your Family will lose all assets including college funds, housing, collectables and personal property. There is no oversight on the powers of corrupt Court Officials, the Judge rubberstamps it.
- You will spend years entangled in Court documents, spending hours preparing motions and figuring out how to do them. Your life will be consumed 24 hours a day.
- Never think this won’t happen to you!
This is what happens to most families!
Here is a list to avoid Probate Court our families have learned by past mistakes.
1, Spend your money now.
2, Never create a will or Trust especially with arguing family members.
3, Give your property to your children with out a Trust or will. Put it in their names.
4, Never call an attorney thinking they are on your side. They will continue to rake the bills up.
5, Never think this won’ t happen to you.
6, Never think the Colorado Bar association, Grievance Committee and federal Court are easy to ask for help. Most often you will be denied.
- Court Officials will often threaten you with Contempt charges if you ask anyone for help, or publicize what is happening to you.
Here are some places to go if you become a victim to Probate Court:
Face us (Families Against Court Embezzlement Unethical Standards) www.faceus.org
Coffergroup ( Coalition of Families For Elder Rights) www.coffergroup.org
AAAPG.Net ( Americans Against Abusive Probate Guardians) www.aaapg.net
Nasga ( National Association to Stop Guardian Abuse) www.stopguardianabuse.org)
Places to get help in Colorado: Legislatures
Town hall meetings:
COFFEE WITH CARROLL, FIELDS, RYDEN, & TODD
1st SATURDAY OF THE MONTH
11:00 am – 12:30 pm
SMOKY HILL LIBRARY
5430 South Biscay Circle, Centennial
1st Saturday Every Month
MEETINGS WITH MORGAN, SU, RHONDA & NANCY
3rd THURSDAY OF THE MONTH
7:00 – 8:30PM
COMMUNITY COLLEGE OF AURORA – ROTUNDA ROOM
16000 East Centretech Parkway
3rd Thursday Every Month
EASTERN I-70 CORRIDOR TOWN HALL
WITH SENATORS CARROLL & HODGE
Saturday, June 27, 2015 10:00pm – noon
Senator Laura Woods: 303-866-4840
Become involved in efforts to expose Court Fraud! You are your best advocate.